SPECIALIZING IN ARTISTIC WATERFOWL TAXIDERMY
BK Taxidermy’s Premier Waterfowl Taxidermy Services Offer~
- Specialization In Avian Taxidermy Services Only
- Passionate About Providing An Incredible Trophy For Every Customer
- Hands On Workmanship Provided By Taxidermist Brian Kaiser
- Offering Excellent Customer Service - Turn Around 10 - 12 Months
- Competitive Pricing For All Specialized Waterfowl Taxidermy Mounts
- Taxidermy Showroom Appointments Available Or Ship Direct
|Contact Information: BK Taxidermy|
Taxidermist: Brian Kaiser
Showroom And Shipping Address:
16549 Frazer Way
Rosemount, Minnesota 55068
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
We have 3 options for fast and easy shipping bird drop off:
1. Drop Off Directly - By Appt Only - 1-888-683-4632
2. 2 Day Air Using UPS - 1-800-742-5877
3. SpeeDee Shipping (Regionally) - 320-251-6697
All three of these options are fast and easy and we are more then willing to work directly with you on returning your bird in pristine condition.
About The Taxidermist:
Professional waterfowl taxidermist Brian Kaiser has been practicing taxidermy for ten+ years. He offers the ability to create a top quality waterfowl mount for you, at a wholesale rate.
Hunting and fishing has been a big part of Brian's life since I was a boy. Therefore, producing a high-class waterfowl mount that you can cherish & keep your outdoor adventure alive, is his number one goal. With the help of his wife Tanya, they make each mount as special as if it was their own.
Please feel free to contact BK Taxidermy with any questions you may have.
2016 BK TAXIDERMY
WATERFOWL TAXIDERMY PRICE LIST:
(PUDDLERS, DIVERS, SEA DUCKS) $250.00
(ROSS, CACKLERS, ETC.) $285.00
(SNOWS, BLUES, SPECKS) $325.00
(CANADA GEESE) $425.00
STANDING- $675 / FLYING: $700
PHEASANTS & GROUSE: $240
* Included - All birds are mounted on a piece of driftwood.
* Not included – Custom bases and habitat – Call for pricing
STANDARD TURN-AROUND TIME:
The current timeframe turn-around for all birds is 10 to 12 months
(90 days or less turn-around time)
Add $125 to each of the standard prices
** Full payment is due at the time of drop-off with all Express Services
Contact & Shipping Information:BK Taxidermy
Taxidermist: Brian Kaiser
Shipping Address: 16549 Frazer Way Rosemount, Minnesota 55068
When shipping birds to us for mounting, please follow these guidelines:
• Wrap birds individually in siran wrap or a plastic bag, and then wrap again in newspaper.
• Tag each bird with this information: Your name, the bird species, your phone #, address, hunting license # and your email address. (Can be as simple as taping a card or paper to outside of wrapped bird)
• Place the bird / birds in a shipping box. 1) Surround them fully (wrapping) in insulation; and then 2) if more stability is needed, surround the 'insulated' bird with newspaper balls, bubble wrap or/or packing peanuts.
• Call, email or text us to get our mailing address, and to let us know when they will be shipped.
• Ship FROZEN on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they get to us by the end of the week (and still froze)
• We recommend shipping via UPS or Speedee Delivery.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: At HuntTheNorth.com we strive to offer a Quality Resource of a select group of premier taxidermists through our service. However since we have no control over the way each taxidermist runs their business, we cannot offer any guarantees or warranties with any of the services provided.