MEHLHOPS FOUR SEASONS TAXIDERMY
THE MOST ORIGINAL, LIFE-LIKE WATERFOWL TAXIDERMY
Mehlhop's Taxidermy’s Premier Waterfowl Taxidermy Services Offer~
- Each Mount Is Customized To Each Clients Request
- Strive To Achieve The Most Original, Life-Like Mount
- Hands On Workmanship Provided By Taxidermist Pat Mehlhop
- Nearly 30 Years Of Professional, World Class Taxidermy
- Competitive Pricing For All Waterfowl Taxidermy Mounts
- Taxidermy Showroom Appointments Available Or Ship Direct
|Contact Information: Mehlhop's Four Seasons Taxidermy|
Taxidermist: Pat Mehlhop
Showroom And Shipping Address:
508 Main Street
Courtland, Minnesota 56001
IMPORTANT SHIPPING INFO:
We have 3 options for fast and easy shipping bird drop off:
1. Drop Off Directly - Call For Appt - 507-276-2301
2. 2 Day Air Using UPS - 1-800-742-5877
3. SpeeDee Shipping (Regionally) - 320-251-6697
All three of these options are fast and easy and we are more then willing to work directly with you on returning your bird in pristine condition.
About The Taxidermist:
Pat grew up with a love for the outdoors and a passion for waterfowl. He set out to collect all waterfowl species of North America. His love for waterfowl shows in his work! He started his taxidermy business in 1989 and in 2016 he built a new shop on Hwy 14 in Courtland, MN where he typically has over 200 waterfowl on display in his showroom. He welcomes anyone to visit!
2018 MEHLHOP'S FOUR SEASONS TAXIDERMY
WATERFOWL TAXIDERMY PRICE LIST:
(PUDDLERS, DIVERS, SEA DUCKS) $295.00
(SNOWS & BLUES, ETC.) $375.00
(CANADA GEESE) $475.00 - $525.00
Please contact us at time of appointment for current turn around time.
Contact & Shipping Information:Mehlhop's Four Seasons Taxidermy
Taxidermist: Pat Mehlhop
Shipping Address: 508 Main Street Courtland, MN 56021
When shipping birds to us for mounting, please follow these guidelines:
• Wrap birds individually in siran wrap or a plastic bag, and then wrap again in newspaper.
• Tag each bird with this information: Your name, the bird species, your phone #, address, hunting license # and your email address. (Can be as simple as taping a card or paper to outside of wrapped bird)
• Place the bird / birds in a shipping box. 1) Surround them fully (wrapping) in insulation; and then 2) if more stability is needed, surround the 'insulated' bird with newspaper balls, bubble wrap or/or packing peanuts.
• Call, email or text us to get our mailing address, and to let us know when they will be shipped.
• Ship FROZEN on a Monday or Tuesday to ensure they get to us by the end of the week (and still froze)
• We recommend shipping via UPS or Speedee Delivery.
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: At HuntTheNorth.com we strive to offer a Quality Resource of a select group of premier taxidermists through our service. However since we have no control over the way each taxidermist runs their business, we cannot offer any guarantees or warranties with any of the services provided.