At HuntTheNorth.com we are very excited to announce our new Hunter Of The Week promotion. Here's how it works:
SIGN UP AND BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN:
- A FULLY GUIDED HUNT
- A $50 CABELAS GIFT CARD
- MANY, MANY HIGH QUALITY HUNTING PRODUCTS
- A FEATURED BIO ON THE HUNTTHENORTH WEBSITE
1. To be eligible to be chosen as our Hunter Of The Week, simply fill out the short online form entry below. Then email over 3 of your favorite photos to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Be sure to place your name and the city and state you live in, in the subject line of the email for hunter identification verification).
2. As soon as we receive your entry and match that up with your photo email, you are automatically entered to be chosen as The HuntTheNorth.com- Hunter Of The Week! It's that easy!!!
3. Each month we will be giving away a $50 Cabelas gift card from the eligible entries from that month just for signing up!
4. If your profile is chosen as our Official Hunter Of The Week, we will place a shortened version of your bio along with one of your three photos on the HuntTheNorth.com Facebook page. We will also place your full bio along with one of the remaining two photos that you submitted on the Hunter Of The Week page at HuntTheNorth.com.
5. Your profile will remain on the HTN- Hunter Of The Week page through December 31, 2014. At that time we will choose our Grand Prize Winner and start the program over for the next year.
6. At the end of each month the 4 successful Hunter's Of The Week for that month will automatically be put in a random drawing for a chance to WIN $100 worth of prizes donated by our official HuntTheNorth.com Endorsed Hunting Product advertisers.
7. At the end of the year all of the Hunter Of The Week successful candidates will be put in the Grand Prize Drawing for an All Inclusive Fully Guided Hunt from one of our Official HuntTheNorth.com Outfitters to be announced December 31, 2104!
Thank you very much for participating in our Hunter Of The Week promotion and best of luck. (Note: you only need to enter one time to be eligible each week throughout the year. Successful candidates will be chosen based on their photos and bio.